Sponsor the Bixby Freedom Celebration!
Fireworks begin in
June 29th, 4:30-10pm
2018 BFC Sponsorship Opportunities
The Bixby Freedom Celebration has quickly become a beloved annual tradition, bringing our local community together in patriotic celebration.
The first Bixby Freedom Celebration in 2015 brought out approximately 5,000 people and in 2016 & 2017, attendance more than doubled to approximately 13,000. We expect the 2018 event to grow even larger!
You’re invited to help make this free, community-building event possible.
- The event is Friday, June 29th @ Bentley Park Sports Complex in Bixby. Grounds open at 4:30 p.m.
- This will be the Bixby Freedom Celebration’s 4th consecutive year.
- In 2017, approximately 13,000* people attended the fireworks show, up from approximately 5,000* in 2015.
- It’s a FREE event designed to create a fun, family-friendly atmosphere to bring the community together to celebrate our country and our freedom.
- There will be a kid’s fun zone with inflatables, onsite food vendors, live entertainment, prominent guest speakers, moving patriotic tributes, professional stage/lighting/sound, a professional fireworks display, and more.
- All local news channels covered the event in 2017, with several doing live broadcasts on location during the event.
- Multiple sponsorship opportunities are available to invest in our community by making this FREE event possible.
- Sponsorship payment deadline is 5/16/18 for printing purposes. Sponsorships will be accepted after this date, but your name and/or logo may not be represented on all printed marketing items.
- bixbyfreedomcelebration.com will display the event details and sponsor list
- facebook.com/bixbyfreedomcelebration is the Facebook page for this event
- #BFC2018 is the official hashtag for this year’s event.
* Attendance estimates provided by law enforcement officials present at the event.
Legacy Sponsor – Amount Varies (see below)
- Represented on event website, event t-shirt, event poster, sponsor banner, event social media, mentioned at live event, onsite recognition in sponsored area
- Example Social Media Post: “The Bixby Freedom Celebration will include a FREE Kids Zone made possible by XYZ Bank!” At the event, there would be a sign labeling that area the “XYZ BANK KID ZONE.”
- Legacy Options:
- FIREWORKS – $15,500
- STAGE, LIGHTING & SOUND – $8,500
- KIDS ZONE (inflatables, attendants) – $3,500
- TENTS – $3,000
- POWER (generators, field lighting) – $2,500
Heritage Sponsor – $20,000
- Represented as co-headlining sponsor, on event website, event t-shirt, event poster, sponsor banner, event social media, mentioned at live event
Patriot Sponsor – $1,000
- Represented on event website, event t-shirt, event poster, sponsor banner, event social media
Liberty Sponsor – $500
- Represented on event website, event t-shirt, event poster, sponsor banner
Rocket Sponsor – $250
- Represented on event website, event t-shirt
Sparkler Sponsor – $50
- Represented on event website
How do I sign-up to be a sponsor?
Go to www.bixbyfreedomcelebration.com/be-a-sponsor and fill out the form on the page. You can pay online via PayPal (please note that a 3% PayPal service fee is added), mail a check made payable to The Bridge Church to 11929 S. Memorial Dr., Bixby, OK 74008, or contact The Bridge office at 918-394-4330 to make a credit card payment.
Where will the main sponsor banner be displayed?
Sponsor Banner(s) will be hung prominently at the main stage at the event. Sponsors will be differentiated by level. Legacy sponsors will have sign recognition in the areas they have sponsored.
When and where will the event posters be distributed and displayed?
Event posters will have sponsor names and/or logos and will be distributed by mid-June to area businesses for display.
When will the event t-shirts be available?
Event t-shirts will be available for pre-order in May and available by mid- to late-June. A limited supply of shirts will be available for purchase at the event as well.
How else will you promote the event?
In addition to local radio and television, the event will be promoted through social media and other online outlets such as local community calendars, etc., all linking back to the www.bixbyfreedomcelebration.com, which includes sponsor logos and links to sponsor web pages.
How do I know if the Legacy option I want is still available?
Please contact the sponsor coordinator to confirm, then submit your response form and payment in a timely manner thereafter.
What if the Legacy option I prefer is already taken?
Some Legacy options could potentially be co-sponsored with agreement from all parties. However, if that isn’t possible, we do hope you’ll consider one of the other Legacy options available or choose partner as a general sponsor at one of the levels listed.
Can I include my website address and phone number with my logo?
For purposes of design and space, only names and/or logos will be displayed. However, logos on the website will be enabled with a clickable link to the sponsor’s own website. All sponsors must provide a high-resolution file of their logo ASAP to ensure timely representation on the event website and inclusion in other marketing design elements.
My business encourages our employees to volunteer in the local community. Can we provide hands-on help with the event itself?
Absolutely! Pulling off this event requires an army of volunteers. If you’d like to help in this area, please let the sponsor coordinator know and someone will be in touch with you.
Can I set up a tent or booth at the event to promote my business? Generally speaking, no. Sponsoring this event does not entitle you to onsite marketing. The spirit of this event is to benefit the community. If you have something you can provide to the attendees that will benefit them in some way beyond promotion of your business, you may submit a request to the event coordinator. Include details of what your booth/tent would provide and how it would be a benefit to the community in attendance. Approval is at the discretion of the event organizer.
Who do I contact with questions?
Need More Information?
Please use the form below or call us at
(918) 394-4330 if you have any questions.
Become a Sponsor
Ready to be a Sponsor?
If you are ready to be a sponsor please use the Secure PayPal form below to choose the level of sponsorship and send your donation.